- Please ensure you adhere to the government guidelines at all times when visiting our park – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home
- The park is only available on a pre-booking basis.
- All sessions must be booked before you arrive.
- Sessions are for 1 hour time slots.
- Please allow 5 minutes at the end of your session to leave, making sure it is vacant for the next person.
- Any additional sessions due to overrunning the time slot, must be paid for.
- If you arrive late, you can not extend your booking.
- Keep the gate shut at all times. Hand sanitiser is provided, please use it before and after touching the gate.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult (aged18+).
- They must be up to date with their vaccinations.
- If your dog shows any signs of ill health you must cancel your session.
- Do not enter the field until the previous attendee has securely left the field with their dog.
- We recommend you have insurance & public liability cover for your dog(s).
Attending The Park
- All gates must be kept closed at all times.
- Keep your dog(s) on a lead in the car park. They can then be unleash once in the park.
- Attendees are responsible for their dog(s) at all times
- Dogs must not be left unattended at any time
- It is the users responsibility to ensure the gate is locked when using the park. Users must check that the park is suitable for their dog(s) use prior to entering.
- Clean up after your dog immediately & place poo bags in the bin provided.
- No littering
- Please do not climb on the fencing or agility equipment. This is intended for dog use only.
- Any breakages or damage to the park will be paid for by the dog owner.
Payments, Cancellations & Re-scheduling
- Payment for hire of the park is due prior to arrival.
- Any bookings cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours can not be refunded
- Use of Great Budworth Dog Park is entirely at the users/owners own risk.
- You are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your dog(s) at all times. You are responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s). Great Budworth Dog Park is not responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog(s).
- Great Budworth Dog Park is not responsible for any harm or injury caused to you or your dog(s). You are responsible for both your own and your dog(s) safety.
- The field is enclosed by secure fencing. Whilst we do our best to ensure the field is completely secure at all times, we cannot guarantee it is escape proof.
- All vehicles parked in the car park are left at the owners own risk.
- Great Budworth Dog Park will not be held responsible for any damage, accidents, thefts, loss or otherwise to personal property, individuals or animals.
- Contact details may be retained in the event we need to get in touch with you regarding your booking. No data will be shared with third parties.